Pokemono Island
by Clemisty

Tanya Williams gazed across the table at her opponent. He said his  name was Blaze. She wondered if he had a last name, but then realized she had more important things to worry about. Like the fact that his Machamp card had three energies behind it, tons of HP, and knew seismic toss. Diglett was going down.

"Looks like Machamp's gonna win me another victory," Blaze said, pushing the card forward. Tanya sighed, taking her Diglett card off of the table, and getting a Squirtle out. Neither one of them noticed Officer Jenny coming over to the table.

"What are you two doing?" Officer Jenny angrily interrogated, slamming her fist down on the table. Tanya was taken completely by surprise. What were they doing that could be considered illegal? "Relax, Officer Jenny. Tanya and I aren't doing anything that's even remotely against the laws of Pokemono Island," Blaze assured her. He didn't sound the least bit worried. Tanya had no idea Blaze could be so sweet. Ever since she'd met him on the cruise ship heading to the island, he'd been shockingly inconsiderate. Tanya liked this side of him.

"What are these then?" Officer Jenny questioned, holing a card with a Rapidash on it in front of Blaze and Tanya's faces. "It looks like they're affiliated with Pokemon!"

"What's wrong with that? I thought the only things you couldn't bring to Pokemono Island were actual Pokemon," Tanya nervously protested, thinking of the Psyduck she kept at home. It was so sweet. So what if it was confused all the time? Psyduck couldn't help having a headache.

"You should stop thinking then. Nothing that is in any way affiliated with Pokemon is allowed on Pokemon Island. I'm going to have to confiscate these cards," Officer Jenny declared, walking away with Blaze and Tanya's cards.